Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Experience

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday I went over to my Tyler's for dinner and a movie. He had bought Teriyaki chicken and Crab legs! :O. Since neither of us had ever cooked crab legs before it was totally a whole new experience for both of us.



Crab Legs (back), Bukgar wheat (front), Chicken  (grill)

With that being said...they were amazing...absolutely perfect! Chicken breast 2 crab legs with TONS of meat inside them, Bulgar Wheat and a big salad (for me :P )

My Dinner :)

With that being said...they were amazing...absolutely perfect! Chicken breast 2 crab legs with TONS of meat inside them, Bulgar Wheat and a big salad (for me :P )

Tyler's Man meal. No veggies:P

Dinner was amazing, and definitely a learning experience. All we had to do for the crab was thaw them in cold water in the sink, boil them for 5-7 minutes, lets them simmer for 10 ish minutes and serve them hot. On the instructions we were following it said to rinse them legs before serving, but that made them cool off. I think next time we try to make this for dinner, I will rinse them and then pop them in the broiler for a few minutes to get them how and crispy! Then they will be hot and melt in your mouth! mmm I can't wait.

After the amazingly filling dinner, we cleaned up and got his apartment nice and dark like a movie theater! 

Thunder Buddies for Life!

We flipped through the movies on demand and both decided that TED was funny enough the first time that we'd see it again! So TED it was! :D

It was a nice relaxing evening together!

**** 

BRIGHT and EARLY this morning, I got up to go to the gym to get a run in before work. 6.2 miles of intervals at 2 minutes easy (7.1) to 1 minute of moderately fast (8.5). 50 Minutes later I completed 6.2 miles (10km) and had to rush off to work. 




Refueled my muscles at work with a Blueberry, Strawberry, Banana bowl of PROatmeal! :D

1/4 cup blueberries
1/2 cup chopped strawberries
1/2 Banana
1/2 cup oatmeal
3 egg whites

And my green tea on the side for something hot to sip on...along with my 4L of water for the day!


HAVE A WONDERFUL SATURDAY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment