Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Back to...

Good Morning, hope all is well for everyone out there.

I have done it once again... Forgotten to blog and keep track of myself, for myself. Well today I'm hoping that will change. I heard once that it takes 22 days to form a habit, so for the next 22 days I will be consistently trying to make an effort to post something once a day, even if its a little picture to show myself what that day was for me.

This morning I woke up early ( my usual wake up) at 6:30 am and got ready to go for a run. Got my 6.2 miles in today (10 km) and then afterwards did a total body circuit. I can't lift quite as heavy as I did in the summer, probably because I took some time to regain my own sanity, rather then lift and run.

My mom went to Costco yesterday, and we are now officially Costco Members! WOO! She bought a bunch of things I love, a big box of unsweetened almond milk, Coach's oats, Hummus, Fresh Salsa, Mary's Crackers, Kale Salad, and my personal FAVORITE...2 HUGE jars of Mara Natha ALMOND BUTTER!!! YUM is all I can say.


No comments:

Post a Comment