Thursday, November 1, 2012

Full Week Success.

Well...I am proud to announce that today marks the official 1 week stand against Peanut Butter consumption.

I knew if I set my mind to something I would be able to do it. :) I am thinking that I may just keep on going with this though. See how far I am able to go, who knows...perhaps it will be a dietary change for me.

Since I had such great success with that this week, I am thinking that I'd like to do another challenge for myself. I am a HUGE cereal monster....I just absolutely cannot stop at one bowl. So since this could be a bit of a problem when you can consume a entire box to yourself in one sitting , I thought it would be wise to make this a new challenge.
Nature's Path Organic Crunchy Maple Sunrise.
Favorite cereal


1 Week minimum without snacking on the cereals in my house. They are all in a cupboard about the stove, so lets hope and pray that the saying "out of sight out of mind" is true in my case.

****
Jumping backwards yesterday...

I worked the evening shift 3-11pm, typically when I get off work I immediately get ready for bed once I am home. Last night was a odd case. I decided to bake....CUPCAKES. I made chocolate fudge and vanilla swirl cupcakes, with White chocolate buttercream Frosting that I found one Courtney's Blog.  This girl has SO many amazing dessert recipes and dinner recipes. She is definitely one of my favorite blogs out there.
My house currently smells like a cupcake! :D

I hope everyone had a Fun, Safe, and Happy Halloween! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment