Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last Full Weekend!


Hello out there! Happy Saturday to you all! :D 

Let me start by saying...

Can you believe that this weekend is the last FULL weekend of August. September is right around the corner and the start of a new school year is quickly approaching.

I know so many people  just dread this time of year...gearing up to go back to school, the end of freedom, the start of homework and endless assignments, papers, and deadlines to make. For me the return to a structured routine is exciting. I look forward to having more discipline and routine in my life again. =)

I've always LOVED enjoyed the shop for back to school supplies, organizing my book bags, binders and preparing my schedules. It's almost as good as Christmas ....o.k maybe not THAT good, but it comes pretty close to it in my eyes. ;) 

If you were to ask me what my top 5 favorite things to shop for are, school supplies would definitely make the cut. I love school.


(Insert cheesy photo of I <3 School here) ;)

***

Onto other things, I did a quick workout at home today which got a little Insane, in the form of pure cardio with Shaun T! Hes BANANAS ;)



I also did 20 minutes of jump rope! Jump Rope is probably my new favorite cardio exercise! It doesn't even feel like your "working out".

**Rewind a bit back to yesterday...

An exciting day in my books it was...you might be sitting on the edge of your seat dying to know WHAT could have possibly been so exciting :P...well wonder no more! All my excitement was cause by a little shopping trip with my mom and the purchase of a new workout bag & running shoes! Whose with me on this one, new gym clothes always makes a workout more exciting!!




I've always loved getting new workout clothes (another one of my top 5 favorite things to shop for!)

***
Enough about me! I have some questions for YOU =)

1. Are you looking forward to the start of a new school year?

2. Did you fit in a workout to your last Saturday in August?  If so, lets hear about it!

3. Top 5 favorite items to shop for!
Mine are:
->Food
->Gym Clothes
->School Supplies
->Books
->Clothes & Shoes for everyday life

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I hope the sun is shining wherever you may be!! =)





 

2 comments:

  1. Hello April,
    I agree with you, 100%! I absolutely LOVE shopping for back to school supplies! And then, coming home and putting things in order, having my binder packed with new and crisp paper is so exciting. I just love it. Unfortunately for me, once school starts in full motion, I start to miss the good ol' days of summer...
    I'm excited for you to get back into the school life routine!

    --Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to get back to school with you! :D Its going to be so fun but definitely hard work at the same time with assignments! I know I will probably dream of hot summer days when it starts to get cold... but right now im pretty stoked for fall and our campus movie date on the 10th! <3

      Delete