Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Dark Side ;)

Good Afternoon!!

Today has been an interesting day weather wise.  It's been so inconsistent today, you never know what to wear on days like today. :(

Did a little planking today....





After the gym today I made SUCH a delicious smoothie, and it was so easy and simple to make. 
Banana Peach Green Monster I like to call it!

1/2 Frozen Banana
1 Frozen Peach
2 Handfuls of Spinach
Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk

Blend that in your blender and you have your self a delicious smoothie!!
(I like to blend my liquid and leafy greens before I add the frozen fruit. If need be i add more liquid as i go, also to make it 'lighter' you can add ice. I like mine on the thicker side)

Smoothie in a bowl

***
Pretty much right after that I had to go to my Hair Appointment at 11:45...I was planning to go dark, but i had no idea I would end up going THIS dark...I truly went to the Dark Side on this one :P








No comments:

Post a Comment