Saturday, December 1, 2012

December 1st


Good Morning, and Happy Decemeber 1st to everyone!


December is by far one of my favorite months only becuase it means CHRISTMAS is right around the corner. I love the Holiday season and everything that comes along with it. Family and friends gathering together to spend time with one another in celebrations.

One thing that i started doing last year that i quite enjoyed, was posting a Christmasy picture on my Facebook account as a Christmas Countdown. Since I'm not a HUGE fan of having chocolates everyday, this was a great alternative for me to get into the countdown and have a little fun with it.

24 Day Till Christmas (Today's Photo)
I wouldn't just post any old Christmas picture i could find. Generally the picture on posted on the specific days had a meaning behind it. For example, my momma bear and I enjoy going to see the Nutcracker every year at Christmas time so I posted a picture of a scene from the ballet for that particular one. If anyone reading this is from the Vancouver BC area, I Highly recommend seeing the Goh Ballet's rendition of traditional Nutcracker. It's a beautiful display of colors and performance. 

Christmas Day 2011

December 1st marks the start of all the Christmas Events for my Mom and I. Although...On Thursday we did happen to go to the Vancouver Christmas Tree Lighting! :D I am a little sad that I work this Sunday because it is the Santa Claus Parade down town. I've ALWAYS wanted to go, but I've always ended up working on that particular day.

***
One of my favorite bloggers, Courtney at Sweet Tooth Sweet Life is holding a Challenge  for the last month of the year! The Challenge is simple, 2,012 repetitions of a few exercise's of your choice. Go on over to her post and check it out! There is already over 300 participants that have accepted her #closeoutchallenge.

Off to do some work on this Blustery Saturday morning.

....Just kidding...its not so blustery as it is....pouring rain! gross.

Enjoy your Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear from someone who has been to Goh's Nutcracker. I didn't know which one to pick so I booked us tickets to Royal Winnipeg Ballet's Nutcracker for our anniversary. We'll have to try Goh next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering about the Royal Winnipeg Ballet as well actually! That one is after Christmas? You will have to let me know how it is. Goh Ballet is amazing! every year it gets better in my opinion, Definitely Recommend that for you two! :)

      Even if you wanted to go this year, if you check for tickets the day of the event..they can get to be super cheap just to sell them off. :)

      Delete