Friday, October 26, 2012

Staying Accountable...

Short post for my own personal satisfaction... I decided last night to go an entire week (minimum) without my love...peanut butter.

This may sound like its an easy task to many people...but let me tell you..this is a true test to my own willpower. I'm happy to announce that it is 8:00pm on Friday night and I have no had one single lick of Peanut Butter today. Going strong! gotta keep it that way for 6 more days. I've also up'd my h2o intake, I set alarms for every hour on my phone to remind me to chug some water during the hour.

I thought it would be sorta silly at first, but its actually been so helpful! I've had water by my side literally all day, with the exception of an hour or 2 where I was over at a friends house.

Anyyywaayyyss, thats about all i have for that before i start to ramble. Check in day 1.

2 comments:

  1. Wow no peanut butter?!? I remember I used to always have that at your house (mostly because we didn't have it at our house well and its freakin amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Jocelyn I totally remember that:D ...So today is my last day of the week long challenge and i have been successful! :D woo I think im gunna keep going as long as I can. On to a new challenge...hmmm :P

      Delete